Monday, March 12, 2012

Random

I like the sound of the word random. This word has a unique identity of its own as its identity is not dependent on any precedent.

Recently when I had to spend an hour in a waiting zone, I started fiddling with my mobile, that is when I came across these random shots taken in the past one year.

 
Monkeys making merry on the roadside. They still enjoy anywhere, anytime while we humans have... evolved.






The rose speaks silently of love, in a language known only to the heart.

     





Myriad moods of Delhi weather.



Error message on TV...meant to show to the CSR.
Agreed, that's a dumb one, but I like the contrast with other pics.






New borns of pigeon,shot from
behind a glass enclosure.









Sleeping Beauty. A dog fast asleep
during peak winter season in Delhi.










An antique looking car. Intrigued
by the garlands adorning the cars
during Diwali in Bombay.




</></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></></>


 





 Sea! It never fails to mesmerise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment