Saturday, July 21, 2012

The de-stressing distractions

The work pressure in IT companies is not un-heard of by most people.
These companies usually block social networking sites to enable people to work more effectively, this way the companies can also save their bandwidth spent on non-official work.

But the truth is that if we don't give-in completely to these distractions, we can in-fact improve our productivity by using them along with the work. That is what I felt when I was working from home on Saturday. Because none of the sites were blocked from home, I was able to catch up on few tweets on twitter, few blogposts, few updates on facebook in between my work. And without the suffering caused by slow web access via GPRS.

Which helped me in not getting stressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment